We have a successful track record in running pre-employment contracts commissioned by Governmental departments including Department for Work and Pensions, Welsh Government and large employers seeking to deliver increased employment opportunities to communities.
Our services include:
- Assessment and induction of potential candidates onto Employment Programmes
- Ongoing support and engagement of referred participants
- Progression and development into stable and sustained employment
- Pre-employment short courses for the unemployed- we enable learners to achieve the qualifications and skills required to gain employment.
- Assessing the local labour market in the communities we operate to offer services best matched to the needs of the local economy.
- Recruitment- working with employers and helping them find the right candidates.
- Learning and Development – work placement programmes where candidates gain valuable work experience, often while attaining a vocational qualification.